- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This chocolate ice cream sundae is a super easy dessert. Children will love layering and adding their favourite things to it!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tbsp Cream
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Melts
- 3 Golden Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 Bananas, peeled and sliced
- 8 Scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- Crushed Peanuts (or any other nut) for decorating
- Place the cream and chocolate melts in a saucepan and cook while stirring until melted and smooth. Leave to cool.
- Place the bananas and golden kiwi in the bottom of the glasses.
- Place two scoops of ice-cream on top of the fruit.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the ice-cream and top with nuts.