- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Easy dessert popcorn for any late night craving.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet Popcorn Kernels
- 1 packet Dark chocolate buttons
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 50 Grams Butter
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C. Oil a 10x15 inch baking pan with sides.
- Put chocolate, butter, sugar and vanilla essence in bowl and put in microwave - 50 seconds mix well. Maybe do a little less to check as all microwaves are different.
- In a medium pot, heat the oil and 3 kernels of popcorn, covered, over medium heat until all 3 kernels pop. Then pour the remaining kernels, cover pot again. As the popcorn pops, shake pot occasionally and immediately remove from heat once the popping slows. Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Pour mixture from microwave onto popcorn spread evenly. Then put the popcorn on the tray and place in oven for about 10 minutes.
Recipe Chocolate popcorn
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.