- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Easy dessert popcorn for any late night craving.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet Popcorn Kernels
- 1 packet Dark chocolate buttons
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 50 Grams Butter
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C. Oil a 10x15 inch baking pan with sides.
- Put chocolate, butter, sugar and vanilla essence in bowl and put in microwave - 50 seconds mix well. Maybe do a little less to check as all microwaves are different.
- In a medium pot, heat the oil and 3 kernels of popcorn, covered, over medium heat until all 3 kernels pop. Then pour the remaining kernels, cover pot again. As the popcorn pops, shake pot occasionally and immediately remove from heat once the popping slows. Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Pour mixture from microwave onto popcorn spread evenly. Then put the popcorn on the tray and place in oven for about 10 minutes.