You can use milk or dark chocolate too and sprinkle nuts on top or crushed candy canes. They make an excellent gift at Christmas time and the saltiness of the pretzel stick really compliments the sweetness of the chocolate.
Ingredients (makes 10 chocolate trees)
- 290g bag white chocolate melts
- bag 100s & 1000s
- 1 packet pretzel sticks
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt white chocolate using your preferred method (I did it in the microwave in 30 second increments)
- Place melted chocolate into a zip block bag to use for piping. Snip the corner off the bag and quickly pour the chocolate over the pretzel stick to form a tree shape
- Sprinkle the 100s & thousands over the top of the melted chocolate tree and allow to set. I use a large chocolate pearl on the top to represent a star.