- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
My kids love crushing the biscuits in preparation of this recipe.
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf tin)
- 250 grams Plain biscuits, crushed
- 50 grams Dried fruit (glacé cherries, raisins, apricots, dates, etc), chopped if required
- 80 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE chocolate melts
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 tbls Golden syrup
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup together in a pan or the microwave.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and press down firmly. Refrigerate until set