- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
My kids love crushing the biscuits in preparation of this recipe.
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf tin)
- 250 grams Plain biscuits, crushed
- 50 grams Dried fruit (glacé cherries, raisins, apricots, dates, etc), chopped if required
- 80 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE chocolate melts
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 tbls Golden syrup
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup together in a pan or the microwave.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and press down firmly. Refrigerate until set
Recipe Chocolate Refrigerator Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.