- Makes 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Looking for a sweet lunchbox filler? A delicious side for your tea? Check out these little chocolate ripple cakes!
These chocolate ripple cakes are super easy to put together, and a super fun thing to try with the kids! All you need is bickies, cream and whatever fruits you want to chuck on top!
With no baking required, this one is super quick to put together and serve up for anybody to enjoy! Even spice it up with your own extra additions!
Stock up on the chocolate ripple biscuits here to make sure you’re always ready to serve these up to family and friends!
Ingredients (makes 6 Cakes)
- 1 packet Chocolate ripple biscuits
- 300-500 grams Cream
- Fruits that you love for decoration
- Whip cream until thick.
- Take a biscuit and spread on a layer of whipped cream and form a sandwich with another biscuit. Continue to sandwich biscuits together with cream. I like to make mine 4 biscuits high.
- Coat the sides and tops with cream.
- Decorate as desired. I like to use berries but you could use lollies, shaved chocolate or a sprinkling of cocoa.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or two before serving.
Recipe Chocolate Ripple Cakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.