- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Super quick for chocolate strawberry lovers
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 pkt Tim Tams or Oreos, any chocolate biscuit
- 50gms Butter or Margarine
- 250gms Thickened Cream
- 300gms Chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries
- Pop biscuits in food processor and pulse to crumb
- Add melted butter to crumbed biscuit, mix, pop into pie, tart dish or cake pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Place cream and chocolate in a pot over low heat. Stir, mixing until chocolate has melted and combined with cream. Be careful not to burn, take off heat and continue mixing if it gets to hot.
- Add chocolate cream mixture to biscuit base, decorate with strawberries. If mixture doesn't feel firm enough, pop into the fridge to firm before adding strawberries. Enjoy!