- Serves 10
- Makes 10
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Easy dessert or decadent morning tea.
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 10 Slices)
- 1 pack Choc ripple biscuits
- 150g Butter
- 1 can Chocolate condensed milk
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced. Blitz biscuits until they are fine crumbs.
- Melt butter and add to biscuit crumbs.
- Press into a tart tin and refrigerate whilst you make filling.
- Pour condensed milk into bowl, and add the eggs. Whisk together.
- Pour into tart tin and bake for 30 minutes or until baked through. Serve once cooled with cream or ice cream.
Recipe Chocolate Tart
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.