- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A very easy and quick way to decorate a chocolate cake to resemble a truck tipping out dirt and rocks.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Baked Chocolate Cake
- 1 Chocolate Icing
- 1 packet Maltesers
- 1 packet Crunchie Bars (partly crushed)
- 1 Chocolate Sprinkles
- 1 Tipping Truck
- Ice chocolate cake with icing covering the entire top and sides if you wish.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles where you will place the truck.
- Place truck into position on top of sprinkles with the tray tipping down.
- Start placing Maltesers and Crunchies from the tray so it seems as though they have tipped out.
Instead of chocolate sprinkles you could used crushed up chocolate biscuits to resemble dirt.