A very easy and quick way to decorate a chocolate cake to resemble a truck tipping out dirt and rocks.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Baked Chocolate Cake
- 1 Chocolate Icing
- 1 packet Maltesers
- 1 packet Crunchie Bars (partly crushed)
- 1 Chocolate Sprinkles
- 1 Tipping Truck
- Ice chocolate cake with icing covering the entire top and sides if you wish.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles where you will place the truck.
- Place truck into position on top of sprinkles with the tray tipping down.
- Start placing Maltesers and Crunchies from the tray so it seems as though they have tipped out.