This is a really quick and easy chocolate truffle recipe and great to do with the kids – they love rolling the balls into the sprinkles, you can also change the sprinkles to nuts or coconut.
Ingredients (makes 35 Truffle balls)
- 395g can of NESTLE sweetened condensed milk
- 375g packet of NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark chocolate melts
- 250g packet of NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark chocolate bits
- 1 packet of assorted sprinkles/ 100s and 1000s
- Pinch of salt
- Melt both NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE chocolate bits and melts in either microwave or heavy saucepan. Stir until smooth
- Add NESTLE sweetened condensed milk and pinch of salt. Stir well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature
- Make little balls and roll them in different coloured sprinkles.