- Makes 35
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a really quick and easy chocolate truffle recipe and great to do with the kids – they love rolling the balls into the sprinkles, you can also change the sprinkles to nuts or coconut.
Ingredients (makes 35 Truffle balls)
- 395g can of NESTLE sweetened condensed milk
- 375g packet of NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark chocolate melts
- 250g packet of NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark chocolate bits
- 1 packet of assorted sprinkles/ 100s and 1000s
- Pinch of salt
- Melt both NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE chocolate bits and melts in either microwave or heavy saucepan. Stir until smooth
- Add NESTLE sweetened condensed milk and pinch of salt. Stir well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature
- Make little balls and roll them in different coloured sprinkles.
Recipe Chocolate Truffles
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.