- Makes 12
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This Chocolate Weetbix Slice is great to take to picnics and parties!
Ingredients (makes 12 squares)
- 4 Weet-Bix
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- 75 grams Butter
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Crush Weet-Bix with your hands into a medium sized bowl. Place butter in a heavy based microwave safe dish and melt butter for about 30 seconds and pour onto Weet Bix.
- Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Add flour, coconut, brown sugar, cocoa and water.
- Mix well with a spoon so the slice mix is well combined.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper and firmy press the ingredients into it.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the slice starts to colour slightly on top.
- Let the slice cool for about 15 minutes. You can actually ice this slice when it is warm though and I kept it in slice tray, so it was easier to do.
- Ice with chocolate Icing and sprinkle with desiccated coconut