- Makes 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Easy to make, tastes delicious, can also be poured into ice-cream moulds and frozen to make yummy chocolate paddle pops. If you're freezing, add a little more sweetener to your mix as the product tends to loose some flavour when frozen
Ingredients (makes 8 Jelly mould serves)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 4 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 800 Mls Milk
- Put 500 mls of the milk into a medium saucepan and put on a low heat - bring to a slow boil.
- Meanwhile, sift the dry ingredients over the remaining 300 mls of milk and mix to combine.
- When the milk has started to bubble around the edges, pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk on low heat until it thickens. Approximately 6-8 minutes
- Pour into serving containers of choice, put a piece of cling film over the top that touches the top of the yogo. Refrigerate until cool.