- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These Christmas mint balls are a twist on the traditional Christmas ball recipe. Great for parties or just the family, it’s the perfect sweet Christmas treat.
Ingredients (makes 24 Large Christmas mint balls)
- 1 packet arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin sweetend condensed milk
- 200g spearmint leaves lollies
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup choc sprinkles (for coating)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (for coating)
- Add 1/2 cup dessicated coconut to mixing bowl with sifted cocoa powder. Dice spearmint leaves (using a food processor will make this faster) add to bowl. To crush biscuits use a food processor or put in two large ziplock bags and beat with a rolling pin. Mix with hands and separate any bits of lolly that have stuck together.
- Add condensed milk to bowl and mix with large spoon until everything is sticking together.
- Mix choc sprinkles and dessicated coconut together in a small bowl. Roll mixture into large balls and coat in sprinkle and coconut mixture place on baking tray until all used. Place in freezer to set
Makes approx 24 large balls or 50 small balls. Simple easy and very fast if you have a food processor.