- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A fun activity the kids will love, they can give these Christmas sleighs as gifts to their classmates.
Ingredients (makes 1 Sleigh)
- 1 Any rectangle biscuit - I use gingerbread (recipe on a previous post)
- 2 Candy canes
- Royal icing (recipe on a previous post)
- Cardboard (to put the sleigh on)
- Smaller biscuits, wrapped chocolates, lollies to decorate.
- Leaving the candy canes wrapped, pipe icing on the bottom and place on cardboard. May need to hold for a minute or two.
- Pipe more icing on top of candy and over the biscuit. Place on top of the candy canes. Think of the icing as glue.
- Working quickly, decorate your sleigh before the icing hardens. I like to finish it off by placing in a cellphone bag and tying with ribbon.
Decorate your sleigh with any little treats you like!