- Makes 20
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This cake was perfect for my daughters Christmas in July birthday cake. Also saves cutting and you can just grab a cake and go.
Ingredients (makes 20 Cupcakes)
- 2 boxes Vanilla cupcakes with icing (or make your own)
- 2 Chocolate flakes
- 1 tub Silver cachous balls
- 1 Packet mini M&Ms
- Prepare cake to box instructions, let cool then ice.
- Decorate cupcakes with mini M&Ms and silver cachous balls
- Arrange cupcakes like a Christmas Tree then add the flake to the bottom to make a trunk. I cut out a yellow start to place on top (can't see in picture)