- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Fun holiday baking activity for the kids!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 12 Cupcakes
- 2 cups Green Buttercream icing
- 12 pieces Pointed shaped ice-cream cones
- Silver & gold balls & candy stars
- Place one ice-cream cone upside down on top of baked cupcake (so the point faces upwards)
- Fill a piping bag with prepared green buttercream icing using a small star-shaped piping tip on the end. Starting on the base of the ice-cream cone (closest to the cupcake) pipe small dabs of icing - continue all around the cone - working your way to the point. Place various sprinkles , candy stars, gold & silver balls on the tree to resemble a decorated Christmas tree.