Each little Strawberry And White Chocolate Christmas Tree is a bit fiddly to create … but they look great on Christmas platters, served around cakes (or as cake toppers) or just enjoyed on their own!
Santa might even like a little Strawberry And White Chocolate Christmas Tree left out on Christmas Eve
If you’re not a fan of strawberries, you could replace with fresh (pitted) cherries or use the bottom of an ice cream cone turned upside down.
Looking for more Christmas Recipe Inspiration? Here’s a bunch of recipes you might like to try …
- Chocolate Ripple Christmas Wreath
- Quick and Easy Fruit Mince Tarts
- Gingerbread Reindeer
- Christmas Fruit Mince Cupcakes
Ingredients (makes 10 approximately- (1 punnet))
- 1 cup White chocolate melts OR Green tinted melts
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Green food colour gel if using white melts
- 100's & 1000's / sprinkles
- Little candy stars
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut the bottoms off of them so they sit flat.
- Melt the white chocolate / green melts in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted. If using the tinted melts, you're ready to go, if using the white chocolate melts, tint using the food colour gel until the shade of green you like is achieved
- Stick a fork into the bottom of the strawberry and spoon some of the chocolate over them to completely cover. Using a clean finger or a spoon or fork, run it around the strawberry from the bottom to the top creating a swirl/textured effect.
- Working quickly, sprinkle with 100's & 1000's and top with a star. Carefully take off the fork and place on a tray with baking paper. Repeat will all the strawberries.
- When all done, place into the fridge to set (20 mins) and then enjoy!