- Makes 14
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 4 Ingredients
These yummy yum balls are high in protein and are not made of biscuits which is why I call them yum balls with a twist.
Ingredients (makes 14 Balls)
- 1 cup Gramflour powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Half cup Ghee
- 1 cup Boiling water
Notes... I always make these yum balls for Christmas. It's become a tradition now..
- Add ghee in a wok. Add the gramflour to it and keep roasting on Sim, till it becomes golden brown. Be careful not to burn it.
- Add sugar and keep mixing.
- Add water little at a time and keep mixing in oner direction till the consistency becomes smooth and not very thick and not runny.
- Taste to see if sugar is adequate. Add more if need be. Turn off gas.
- Let it cool down and then use palm of hands to roll into balls.
Recipe Christmas Yum Balls With A Twist
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.