This is a straightforward clean eating dish you could have for lunch or dinner. It is very versatile – use whatever veggies or meat you have in the fridge or from leftovers. Perfect to use up odd things in the fridge at the end of the week!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa or rice
- 150g shredded chicken (store bought, left overs or cooked yourself)
- 1 handful of kale or baby spinach (your preference)
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 beetroot, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- Heat oven to 200C. Place cubed sweet potato and beetroot on a lined oven tray and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Place cooked quinoa or rice in a bowl, alongside with the cooked shredded chicken, sauerkraut and a handful of kale (stemmed removed) or baby spinach. Add the sweet potato and beetroot once cooked.
- Drizzle over tahini and serve warm.