- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A different way for the kids to eat fruit. My daughter and all her friends love this when I make it for them. Great for party food, bbq’s or as a snack. Adults love these as well.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 300g Milk chocolate
- 2 & 1/2 cups Coco Pops
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- Banana's and strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180 celsius. Place the coconut onto a baking tray and cook until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Mix the cooled coconut and coco pops together and put onto a plate.
- Wash and hull strawberries. Push a popsicle stick into the base of each strawberry. Peel banana, cut off ends and cut into three pieces. Push a popsicle stick into the base of each banana.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl or cup. Put in microwave and cook for 1 minute. Stir well and put back in microwave for another 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Working quickly, dip each piece of fruit in the melted chocolate and then roll in the coco pop mixture and place on a tray lined with baking/greaseproof paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chocolate has set.
I used banana's and big strawberries, but you could use other fruits such as pineapple or rockmelon etc.