- Makes 25
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
An easy recipe that can be used for breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert.
Ingredients (makes 25 small pancakes)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1.25 cup full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- oil for greasing
- 1 small handful of chopped cashews for decorating
- 1 small handful of desiccated coconut
- Heat oil in a frypan on medium heat.
- Whisk flour, milk and egg in a bowl. Reserve some of the banana to decorate the top of the pancakes. Mash the rest of the banana and fold through the mixture. Add more milk if it is too gluey.
- Pour spoonfuls into pan and flip to cook.
- Plate up. Place sliced banana on top and sprinkle with chopped cashews and desiccated coconut.
The pancakes are easy to freeze, just decorate them with the sliced banana, cashews and coconut after you've defrosted them.