- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Coconut ice is a super easy old fashioned sweet, that is great to wrap up or pop in a Christmas box or tin as a present.
Ingredients (makes 20 pieces approx)
- 1 cup Pure gluten free icing sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Coconut milk
- 1/2 Can Condensed milk
- Food colouring of your choice
- Vanilla essence
- Combine the icing sugar, coconut and condensed milk in a bowl add a couple of drops of vanilla essence and then divide your mixture in half.
- In one half of your mixture add a couple of drops of food colouring and knead this mixture until the colour is evenly distributed.
- Press your plain coconut mix into a tin to set and then top with the coloured mixture. Pop this in the fridge for a couple of hours and then cut into small pieces to serve.
My daughter is a purple lover so we made our mix purple and white, but your could make the traditional pink and white or your could go for the Christmas colours of red and green.