- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These macaroons make a yummy quick morning or afternoon snack!
Ingredients (makes 30 pcs)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- In a bowl, cream the butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and desiccated coconut. Add egg mixture and beat until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a paper lined mini muffin pan and baked for 170 degrees C oven about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.