- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These macaroons make a yummy quick morning or afternoon snack!
Ingredients (makes 30 pcs)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- In a bowl, cream the butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and desiccated coconut. Add egg mixture and beat until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a paper lined mini muffin pan and baked for 170 degrees C oven about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Recipe Coconut macaroons
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.