- Makes 24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Dip in melted chocolate, or add a glace cherry
Ingredients (makes 24 macaroons)
- 160 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg White
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 300 grams Flaked or Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- Mix all ingredients well, adding coconut last.
- Drop tablesponfuls onto a baking tray lined with paper
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes at 160c (325F) until nicely browned. Allow to cool completely before removing from tray.
My Nan used to let us "help" make these