- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A coffee delicious coffee custard that was christened “coffee Stuff” by the kids … and the name stuck !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornflour
- 1-1 1/2 pints hot milk
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
Notes... My father in law cooked this for his family . The kids used to ask for "coffee stuff" and off he would go to the kitchen . My husband started making this for our children and for me every mother's day for breakfast. It's yum, not too sweet ... like a very thick, creamy cup of coffee! I love when a tradition gets handed down.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar together
- Add cornflour , a dash of milk and the instant coffee
- Mix well
- Add to hot milk over a med. heat and stir constantly until thickened
- Cool slightly pour into serving dishes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.