- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A very simple soup, to be eaten cold. Perfect during these last warm days of summer.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 continental cucumbers, cut in slices
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups water or broth
- 200 ml cream
- olive oil
- In one pan boil the cucumbers together with the 4 cups of water for 10 minutes.
- In another pan, gently fry the onions and leeks in olive oil, for around 10 minutes, or till soft.
- Add the cucumbers and water to the leek and onion pan. Cover and let gently cook for 10 minutes.
- Blend the soup with a hand-held mixer. Add the cream, season and store in the refrigerator.
This is one of my favourite summer soups. I hope you will enjoy it too!!