- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
Preparing a frittata in the oven is so quick and tastes delicious!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- For the frittata
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- For the salad
- 2 apples, slliced
- 1 small tin of beetroots, sliced
- rocket leaves
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees
- Line a square oven dish with baking paper
- Saute the washed spinach leaves in a pan till wilted. Add the tomatoes and quickly toss together.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, basil and some salt.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and bake for around 30 minutes.
- For the salad mix together all the ingredients and serve together with the oven frittata. Enjoy!
Recipe Colourful oven frittata with side salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.