- Serves 4
- Makes 4 meals
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Why waste time over a stove when you can cook once and have gourmet leftovers for the rest of the week?
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 meals )
- 2 kg beef mince
- 2 400g 4-bean mix or chickpeas or similar
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables
- 2 jars tomato pasta sauce
- Brown mince, stir in the rest of the ingredients and cook until heated through. Congratulations, the hard work is done! You can use this for the next 4 meals! (Make a double batch if you have a large family)
- Meal One - serve with cooked spaghetti and garlic bread for Spaghetti Bolognaise.
- Meal Two - use as a base for nachos, fajitas, enchilidas, tacos and burritos. Add extra spices (a packet of mexican seasoning works well) and top with cheese.
- Meal Three: make a pie. Thicken the sauce with a paste of cornflour and water. Place mixture into a dish, cut a piece of puff pastry to fit. Brush pastry with egg and milk and place in the oven for 10 minutes until the pastry browns and rises.
- Meal Four: stuffed capsicum. Add dried basil and chilli, boil some rice and mix together with the sauce. Stuff into the top of capsicums and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until ready.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.