- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick and eazy and tastes great- you can also try your own variations such as making cookie dough to miz through instead of oreos, and also adding in chocolate drops, etc.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1 packet oreo cookies or similar
- 1 tin condensed milk (hint I've also tried it with chocolate condensed milk which worked nice too)
- Beat cream until just thickened.
- Stir in vanilla essence and condensed milk.
- Break oreo cookies roughly- you can crush them fine or have bigger chunks, it depends on personal preference.
- Stir through crushed oreo cookies
- Freeze for a few hours, taking out each hour and stirring, until completely frozen. You can leave it in the freezer without freezing, but it tends to make the ice cream quite hard.