- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
- 10oz white cooking choc buttons
- 15 + 3 oreos (save 3 for topping)
- Preparation: Line an 8×8 pan with enough parchment or wax paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side. 1.Place chocolate in a double boiler over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan. Use a spatula to smooth out top.
- 2.Finely chop remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top. Chill for about 10 minutes until chocolate becomes solid.
- 3.Lift whole bark out of pan by holding onto parchment or wax overhang. Split bark into pieces with a fork.