My husband and kids love all types of biscuits,cookies n sweet dish.. so this is my best recipe.
Your kids can help and have fun quality time.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 jars )
- heavy cream Beat it well
- 1 kiri cube Kiri cheese
- Crushed oreos As per your like
- Vanilla essence Optional
- FIRST LAYER: Crushed oreo cookies mix in melted butter n make a layer..
- SECOND LAYER: Heat milk(250gm) and sugar(4tbsp) when bubbles start Add chocolate custard powder(1 sachet with little milk) n cook when start thickening remove from stove.. Add Chocolate essence(1/2tsp) & 1 KIRI cube mix with hand whisk n cool down.. P.S : Custard consistently should b thick more then we make normal ones so its set firmly
- THIRD LAYER: just beaten heavy cream n make a layer..
- FOURTH LAYER: crushed chocolate chip cookies..
- Refrigerate over night n enjoy..