A Really nice corn and chicken soup recipe. It is perfect to keep warm on a cold day or even when your feeling unwell.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 Chicken thighs sliced
- 1 litre Chicken stock
- 2 Garlic cloves chopped finely
- 20g Butter
- 2x 420g cans Creamed corn
- 2 x 125g can Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat , add garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute then add chicken and cook for around 4 minutes.
- Stir in the stock,corn kernels, creamed corn and sugar and bring to a boil then simmer until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and season with salt and pepper.