- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
- 1 kg chicken pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbls dijon mustard
- 2 cups finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the egg and mustard.
- On a plate, mix the crushed corn flakes and spices.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg/mustard mixture, then in the corn flake mixture until fully coated. Place the coated chicken on cooking sprayed oven trays.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown