Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 Carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Red Apple, chopped
- Handful Baby spinach
- 1 cup Red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 Tbsp French dressing
- Cover the couscous in boiling water and sit until the water is absorbed. Fluff the couscous up with a fork.
- Add the vegetables to the couscous then mix through the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
This is such a healthy and quick to prepare meal. Optional.. you can add a boiled egg or any other protein you like.