- Makes 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
An easy, decadent treat for the chocolate lover.
Ingredients (makes 12 squares)
- 250g unsalted butter
- 200g Nestlè Bakers' Choice Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup honey
- 100g dried cranberries
- 100g roughly chopped pecans
- 80g Nestlè Bakers' Choice cocoa
- 65g plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 30cm rectangular tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water melt the butter, chocolate melts and honey. Add cranberries and pecans.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the cocoa, flour and baking powder. Add to chocolate mixture.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled slightly, add the eggs and mix until it has a silky consistency. Pour mixture into baking tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes. It should be spongey on the outside and gooey in the middle.
- Allow to cool in tray, transfer to chopping board and cut into squares.
You can replace the pecans with walnuts and the cranberries with dried cherries