- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Delicious cookies? Look no further, these are perfect for after school treats.
Ingredients (makes 30 Cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup White choc bits
- 150g Butter, chopped
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt butter in the microwave and set aside to cool.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate soda into a large bowl. Add sugar, coconut, dried cranberries and chocolate.
- Add butter and egg to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
This was a Christmas treat, now we bake it year round. Its that good