- Serves 8
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
An extremely tasty winter soup.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 Cauliflowers cut into small florets
- 1 Onion diced
- 6 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 litres Chicken stock
- 300mls Pouring cream
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Sauté onions and garlic in the oil, then reduce heat and add cauliflower, lightly brown cauliflower stirring the whole time.
- Add chicken stock, bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is very tender.
- Allow to cool slightly then purée with a stick blender.
- Stir in cream.
Delicious served with crusty bread and butter, toasted if you wish. For more depth of flavour try adding some peeled and chopped Jerusalem artichoke with the cauliflower.