This is a perfect flavour combination trust me, it works. Its easy enough to make and is totally worth it, looks good too.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 small sized balls)
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 500g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup almonds,peanuts,pecans,cocnut,chia seeds finely ground.
- Firstly put your peanuts (skin on) in the oven and roast until nicely golden brown, adding the salt mixture 10 minutes before taking them out making aure they are nicely roasted. Once the peanuts have cooled down cruah the nuts into rough pieces and place in a flat tray.
- Put your cream cheese, peanut butter in a bowl with the finely ground nuts and seeds and mix until well combined. Once youve done that roll the mizture into preffered sized balls.
- Roll the balls on to the roasted peanuts and once your finished place in the refodgerator to cool.
- Then serve.