A quick and very simple creamy pasta sauce that’s also healthy!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp semi dried basil leaves (feel free to use fresh if on hand)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 cup rice pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- Boil a pot of water and cook pasta per directions.
- For the sauce; Add in your avocado, olive oil, garlic, basil, lemon juice & salt and pepper to taste into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy!
- Serve your pasta into a bowl then pour your sauce over top and stir through.