- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This Creamy Avocado Dip Serve is perfect to serve on scrambled eggs, as a dip with corn chips or veggies, or on any Mexican style meal such as tacos or burritos.
Ingredients (makes 1 Bowl)
- 1 Large Avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/4 Cup Coriander
- Juice of 1 Large Lime
- 1/2 - 1 Small jalapeno, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Water, more as needed to thin
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a food processor or blender. Add the coriander, lime juice, jalapeño, water, and salt.
- Process, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary, until smooth and creamy. Add extra water as needed.