- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A simple, yet delicious chicken dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken thighs, diced
- 250g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 3 Beef stock cubes, or to taste
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add garlic and chicken and fry until chicken is browned on all sides.
- Crumble beef stock cubes over chicken and stir through to ensure chicken is well coated, simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add parsley flakes and mushrooms, simmer for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked and mushrooms are softened but not shrunk.
- Take off the heat and stir the sour cream through, serve immediately with rice, pasta or over mashed potato.
Chicken breast works just as well with this recipe. Sour cream gives it a mild stroganoff-like flavour which we like but you can also just use regular cream if you prefer. Also tastes great the next day if you have any leftovers!