A simple, yet delicious chicken dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken thighs, diced
- 250g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 3 Beef stock cubes, or to taste
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add garlic and chicken and fry until chicken is browned on all sides.
- Crumble beef stock cubes over chicken and stir through to ensure chicken is well coated, simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add parsley flakes and mushrooms, simmer for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked and mushrooms are softened but not shrunk.
- Take off the heat and stir the sour cream through, serve immediately with rice, pasta or over mashed potato.