- Serves 5
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This sweet potato noodle recipe makes a delicious vegetarian meal or great side! Super scrumptious and healthy!
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup of water (more for soaking)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes (spiralled)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- handful chives
- to taste salt and pepper
- Cover the cashews with water in a bowl and soak for 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly. Place in a food processor or blender (I got a better texture with the blender) and add ¾ cup water, salt, and garlic. Puree until very smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the sweet potatoes; toss in the pan for 6-7 minutes with tongs until tender-crisp. Remove from heat and toss in the spinach - it should wilt pretty quickly.
- Add half of the herbs and half of the sauce to the pan and toss to combine. Add water if the mixture is too sticky. Season generously with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and top with the remaining fresh herbs.
Recipe Creamy spinach, sweet potato noodles with cashew sauce
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.