- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Nice change from plain veg.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups mixed veg of your choice
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cheese
- pinch dill
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch cracked pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cream.
- Line baking dish with baking paper. Add mixed veg. Add half the cheese and mix in.
- Chop up garlic and mix in. Sprinkle with dill and cracked pepper.
- Cut avo into strips and layer on top. Pour over cream . Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bit of pepper.
- Bake on 180 till veg is soft and cheese is golden. About 30 - 40 minutes.
My whole family loves this. Its a good one to take to BBQs. :-)