- Serves 10
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 185g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 90g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 395g NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300mL cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- ¼ cup (60mL) hot water
- 180g PLAISTOWE Premium White Choc, melted
- 1 cup (150g) raspberries, pureed
- Combine biscuits and butter, press into base of 23cm springform pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- Sprinkle gelatine over hot water; stir to dissolve. Add to cream cheese mixture with melted PLAISTOWE Premium White Choc; spoon evenly over base.
- Swirl raspberry puree through cheesecake mixture. Refrigerate until set. If desired, decorate with extra berries.