- Serves 4
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Crème Caramel is easy to make with All-in-One Cooker!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 eggs
- 60g caster sugar
- 400ml milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 40g caster sugar
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp boiled water
Notes... You can add the caramel sauce on the top before serving, instead of pouring into the moulds first. Cooking time may vary based on the size and thickness of the moulds. In my case, cooking 5 minutes for 2x 9cm ramekins at one time.
- TO MAKE CARAMEL SAUCE: Place sugar and water into microwave safe cup. Heat on medium for 3 mins. Open microwave every 1 min and shake the cup. Then heat on medium for 10sec, check the colour, and repeat 4-6 times until mixture is deep caramel in colour. Remove from microwave, add 1 tbsp boiled water. (BE CAREFUL, sauce is hot and will spatter) Stir through. Divide caramel sauce into moulds. Set aside.
- Combine milk and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until the sugar melt. Whisk eggs in the bowl, gradually whisk in hot milk mixture. Add vanilla essence.
- Strain mixture, and pour into the moulds. Cover with foil.
- Place 1 cup of water to the inner pot of All-in-One Cooker and set steam tray.
- Place the moulds on the tray. Close the lid, select STEAM program in pressure cooking, set cooking time for 5-8 minutes and press START.
- When finish cooking, set the valve to Vent position, but wait for 5-10 minutes with lid.
- Remove moulds from cooker, cool on the bench before refrigerating. Cool in fridge at least 3 hours before serving.
Recipe Crème Caramel
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.