Love this recipe for a quick easy dinner when we get home late from work. Not much effort for a healthy, tasty dinner!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 box Ingham’s chicken tenders
- 1 box Taco shells
- Salad leaves
- Cheese, grated
- Capsicum (red, green and yellow), cut into thin strips
- Cucumber, cut into small pieces
- Cherry tomato, quartered
- Cook the chicken tenders according to packet directions.
- Remove from the oven and cut into strips.
- Place salad, chicken and mayonnaise Into pre warmed taco shells and enjoy!