- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Love this recipe for a quick easy dinner when we get home late from work. Not much effort for a healthy, tasty dinner!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 box Ingham’s chicken tenders
- 1 box Taco shells
- Salad leaves
- Cheese, grated
- Capsicum (red, green and yellow), cut into thin strips
- Cucumber, cut into small pieces
- Cherry tomato, quartered
Notes... This is a fun meal and the kids love building their own tacos, filled with fresh veggies and crispy chicken!
- Cook the chicken tenders according to packet directions.
- Remove from the oven and cut into strips.
- Place salad, chicken and mayonnaise Into pre warmed taco shells and enjoy!
Recipe Crispy Chicken Tacos
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.