- Serves 6
- Makes 24
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I love chicken wings – but only when they are crispy! Ideal served with a fresh salad
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 24 wings)
- 2kg chicken wings - I buy the bulk pack from Woollies
- oil spray for the tray , and the tops of the wings
- seasoning of your choice, just salt for me!
- oil spray the tray lightly to stop the wings from sticking
- lay the wings out on the tray - some like to cut off the tips, I like to leave them on
- cook until crispy in a moderate oven - takes about an hour or so. the meat will be moist, and the skin uber crispy means they are done
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.