- Makes 21
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These crispy & crunchy coconut cookies are so addictive- and easy to make too!
Ingredients (makes 21 Large Cookies)
- 125g Butter
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups SR flour, sifted
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1-2 TBS Milk
- Pinch Salt
- Extra sugar for the tops of cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and mix well to combine
- Add in the flour, coconut, milk and salt and bring together to form a stiff type dough
- Roll 1 TBS mix per biscuit into a ball and then flatten in the palm of your hand to create cookie.
- Dip the top of each cookie into some sugar, and then place on to a lined baking tray with space in between each one and bake in a non fan forced oven set to 190 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly golden
- Cook on a wire rack
If you want them super crunchy, flatten quite thin and allow to cook slightly longer. If you prefer a slightly softer Centre, leave them a bit thicker in the Centre and only cook until just golden.