Easy to make and has a delicious taste, while being healthy. Can add any mixed nuts, seeds or fruit that you like to eat.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Cup Rolled oats
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/4 Cup Mixed seeds
- 50g Desiccated coconut
- 1 TSP Ground cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup Dried fruit
- 1/4 Cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup Hulled Tahini
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl place rolled oats, mixed nuts, mixed seeds, desiccated coconut and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Add maple syrup and hulled tahini. Stir until it&#039;s all combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour the granola mix onto the tray, spreading it out well.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven. Take the tray out every 5 minutes to stir the granola, then smooth it out again so it gets an even golden brown colour.
- While the granola is in the oven, roughly chop the mixed fruit.
- When the granola has a nice golden brown colour, remove from oven and add the mixed fruit mixture to the granola and stir through.
- Can be served with yoghurt, fresh fruit or even over some cereal.